- What are cookies and why do we use them on the website?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to the user’s device to access a certain website to store and retrieve information about the navigation made on the computer.
Cookies allow this website, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the user’s options and habits. On this website, the cookies that exist are necessary for its operation.
- What kind of cookies are there?
Cookies, depending on the time they remain activated, can be divided into session or permanent cookies:
- Session cookies: The data collected and stored by these cookies is collected while the user browses the web page, and is eliminated when the browser is closed. They are usually used to store information that is interesting to keep for the provision of the service requested by the user on a single occasion.
- Persistent Cookies: Through these cookies, the data continues to be stored in the terminal for a certain period of time, thus facilitating the control of the chosen preferences without having to repeat certain parameters each time the user visits the site. website.
Additionally, depending on the entity that manages them, cookies can be classified as own or third-party:
- Own cookies: These cookies are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party cookies: These cookies are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the publisher, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
Regarding the purpose, cookies can be:
- Technical cookies: These cookies allow control of traffic and data communication.
- Personalization cookies: These cookies allow users to access according to some of their own characteristics that are collected (browser, language, etc.).
- Analysis cookies: These cookies allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyze the behavior of website users and allow the creation of a user profile.
- Advertising cookies: these cookies collect data on the management of advertising spaces.
- What type of cookies does the website use?
|_GRECAPTCHA||.google.com||Google sets this cookie. In addition to certain standard Google cookies, reCAPTCHA sets a necessary cookie (_GRECAPTCHA) when executed in order to provide its risk analysis.||5 months 27 days|
|PHPSESSID||Cookie generated by applications based on the PHP language. This is a general purpose identifier used to hold user session variables||Session|
|_ga||.hotelbernatcalella.com||Google cookie used to distinguish users.||2 years|
|_ga||.alojapro.com||Google cookie used to distinguish users.||2 years|
|_gid||.hotelbernatcalella.com||Google cookies. Used to distinguish users||24 hours|
|_gid||.alojapro.com||Google cookies. pair is usedto distinguish users||24 hours|
|snp_snppopup-welcome||.hotelbernatcalella.com||Cookie to help manage pop-ups.||1 year|
|qtrans_cookie_test||.esedsl.com||Technical cookie to define the language.||Permanent|
|NID||.google.com||The NID cookie contains a unique ID that Google uses to remember your preferences. For more information you can click here||6 months|
|CONSENT||.google.com||Implement certain Google utilities and may store certain preferences||20 years|
|1P_JAR||.google.es||Used to display the most attractive advertising||1 week|
|_fbp||.facebook.com||Used by Facebook to deliver a number of advertising products, such as real-time bidding from third-party advertisers.||1 day|
|wp-wpml_current_language||.hotelbernatcalella.com||This cookie is set by the WPML plugin. The cookie is used to store the current language of the WordPress admin area. More information here: https://wpml.org/documentation/support/browser-cookies-stored-wpml //a>||1 day|
|move_gdpr_popup||.hotelbernatcalella.com||Used to save cookie preferences||session|
|DV||.google.com||It is used by Google to provide services and extract anonymous information about browsing.||1 day|
|RUL||.doubleclick.net||Cookie necessary for the use of the options and services of the website||1 year|
|IDE||.doubleclick.net||This cookie is used for targeting, analysis and optimization of advertising campaigns in DoubleClick / Google Marketing Suite||1 year|
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc., whose main office is located at 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States (“Google”).
Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files placed on your computer, to help the website analyze how users use the website.
The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website (including your IP address) will be directly transmitted and stored by Google on servers in the United States.
Google will use this information on our behalf for the purpose of tracking your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity and providing other services related to website activity and Internet usage.
Google may transmit said information to third parties when required by law, or when said third parties process the information on behalf of Google.
Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google.
For more information about Google cookies this link: https://www.google.es/intl/ en/policies/technologies/types/
Social network cookies
More information about social network cookies:
- How to disable cookies in your browser?
The user can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on his computer by configuring the na options.browser installed on your computer. Please read the help section of your browser carefully to learn more about how to activate the “private mode” or unblock certain cookies.
- Information about cookies for Internet Explorer.
- Information about cookies for Mozilla Firefox.
- Information about cookies for Opera.
- Information about cookies for Google Chrome.
- Cookie information for Safari.