Celebrate Christmas and New Year at Hotel Bernat II in Calella!
The Christmas spirit has arrived in Calella, and with it, Hotel Bernat II opens its doors once again to offer an unforgettable experience during this festive season.
This year, we are excited to welcome all our guests to celebrate Christmas and ring in the New Year in a warm and welcoming environment on the Costa del Maresme, Barcelona.
Special Dates at Hotel Bernat II:
- Christmas Eve, December 24th: The magic of Christmas is present at Hotel Bernat II. In the afternoon, we will have a special visit from Santa Claus, who will listen to the wishes and requests of the little ones. In the evening, our Christmas Eve dinner will transform into a Special Christmas Buffet, where you can taste a variety of festive dishes. After dinner, don't miss the opportunity to dance to the rhythm of a DJ to kick off the Christmas celebration.
- Christmas Day, December 25th: We continue the celebration on Christmas Day with another delicious Special Christmas Buffet. In the afternoon, enjoy an exciting family show that will delight the whole family. And to end this special day, you'll have the opportunity to dance again to the DJ's rhythm.
- December 29th: The fun continues with a DJ after dinner. Music and festive atmosphere are guaranteed for everyone to enjoy the night.
- December 30th: Be amazed by a flamenco show in the evening. A unique cultural experience that will bring you closer to the Spanish tradition.
- New Year's Eve, December 31st: The grand New Year's Eve night is here. Enjoy a Special New Year's Eve Buffet during dinner. After the midnight chimes, join us to welcome the New Year with grapes and confetti. And of course, the party continues with dancing to the DJ's beats that will make you groove.
Don't miss the opportunity to celebrate Christmas and welcome the New Year with us at Hotel Bernat II in Calella. We guarantee moments of joy, good food, and entertainment that will turn these days into unforgettable memories.
We look forward to welcoming you with open arms to celebrate these holidays together!